Friday, October 29, 2010

Week 14: The Last Day


It seems like just yesterday I entered this class, yet it was the last day for this semester. After this class, I will miss my day learning Pbey3102 Developing Resources for ESL Primary Classroom. Fourteen weeks has passed just like a dream, no more tasks and no more modules. It was the end of the course. I felt sad and at the same time happy because I can move forward in my journey in becoming a teacher. I will enter another class and meet another lecturer. It is part of my journey as a student.

14 weeks of learning PBEY3102; Developing Resources for ESL Primary Classroom, what have I acquire? First of all, I have acquired the most important aim for learning, which is knowledge. I have gained much useful knowledge that can be used in my future classrooms. I am becoming a teacher, so this knowledge will surely give me a lot of help later. Now, I have become a picture editor, sound editor, video editor and expert in the softwares that can be helpful for teachers. I have prepared myself for the future and may I become the best teacher of all.

All and all, I would like to send my biggest gratitude to our lecturer, Puan Foziah Mahmood for her patience in teaching us. I would also like to thank my friends that had been a great help throughout this course. Thanks to all of you and let’s move forward together to the future.

I would like to share some quotes that can inspire us in our learning, may it motivates you and me to strive for the best.

'It is today we must create the world of the future.' Eleanor Roosevelt

'Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail'. Ralph Waldo Emerson

'You may feel like a voice in the wilderness, but it is your voice we are waiting to hear…you are the determining factor.' Neale Donald Walsh Author

'Courage is the first of human virtues because it makes all others possible.' Aristotle

You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives. ~Clay P. Bedford

'We will not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.' T S Eliot 'Little Gidding'

Get over the idea that only children should spend their time in study. Be a student so long as you still have something to learn, and this will mean all your life. ~Henry L. Doherty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home