Monday, September 20, 2010

Week 9: Editing Pictures


In this week’s class, we need to do module 3 which is about picture editing. The main software that we use to do this module is Adobe Photoshop CS3. It is a free software and we can download it from the internet. We do not have to install this software, we can just click on the icon to use it. Many of us stored this software in the pendrive. It is convenient for us to bring it anywhere that requires us.

We need to do a task that requires us to combine two pictures together and edit them so that they can fit together and convey a message to the viewer. I have edited two pictures that I think can be use to teach about vacation to my students. I can use this picture to teach writing skills to them as ask them to write about their recent vacations.

I have edited the pictures using Adobe Photoshop CS3 and Photoscape. These are the pictures that I have edited for the task;

AFTER


BEFORE





I have inserted my picture into the Taj Mahal’s picture. I also edited it to be brighter. After that, I uploaded it into Photoscape and insert some writing to it. It is very enjoyable as I laugh at myself on how silly I look on the picture. But is a very knowledgeable experience as I now know how to edit pictures using these softwares.

All and all, as a future teacher, I can use these softwares to make teaching aids for my students later. It would be a great help to have this skills for the sake of myself as a future teacher and my future students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home